Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society
Walden University is committed to recognizing and fostering academic excellence. Exceptional students in the College of Undergraduate Studies are eligible to join Walden’s chapter of Alpha Sigma Lambda, the oldest and largest honor society for adult learners.
Established more than 65 years ago, Alpha Sigma Lambda has more than 300 chapters throughout the United States. Membership in Walden’s Sigma Delta Alpha chapter is reserved for those who have maintained a stellar scholastic record throughout their Walden experience. Joining this prestigious national honor society enables students to:
- Build a sense of community while pursuing their bachelor’s degree.
- Participate in virtual and face-to-face social networking activities.
- Pursue leadership positions as chapter officer or committee chairperson.
- Qualify for scholarship and grant opportunities.
- Partake in social change initiatives.
- Collaborate with other professionals in their field.