A minor in Introductory Instructional Design and Technology may lead to a greater range of career opportunities for professionals to design learning experiences and training programs. You’ll gain firsthand knowledge of a learning management system and how it is used to provide engaging and content-rich instruction. Note: This minor is open to all bachelor’s degree students except those enrolled in the B.S. in Instructional Design and Technology program.
Students will take the following six courses:
- EDUC 1014 Understanding Today’s Instructional Environment
- EIDT 2001 Technology and Learning
- EIDT 2003 Introduction to Distance Education
- EIDT 2004 Instructional Design I
- EIDT 3003 Ethical and Fair Use of Instructional Materials
- EDUC 3005 Evaluation and Assessment
View the course descriptions using the course filter.