As a supplement to a non-healthcare major field of study, a minor in Healthcare Management may lead to greater career opportunities. With this minor, you can gain knowledge and skills in one of the fastest-growing sectors of our economy. Training in healthcare management can help prepare you for a variety of workplace settings including hospitals and clinics, nonprofits, private practices, and government and military organizations. Note: This minor is open to all bachelor’s degree students except those enrolled in the B.S. in Health Studies, B.S. in Healthcare Management, or B.S. in Public Health programs.
- HLTH 1005 Context of Healthcare Delivery
- HLTH 4000 Introduction to Healthcare Management
- HLTH 4115 Strategic Planning and Marketing in Healthcare
- HLTH 4120 Managing the Healthcare Workforce
Choose two of the following courses:
- HLTH 2120 Health Informatics
- HLTH 3100 Ethical and Legal Issues in Healthcare
- HLTH 3110 Current Issues in Healthcare Policy and Practice
- HLTH 4100 Healthcare Organization Theory and Behavior
- HLTH 4105 Healthcare Finance and Economics
- HLTH 4110 Healthcare Quality and Safety
View the course descriptions using the course filter.