A minor in Educational Studies may lead to a greater range of career opportunities such as workforce development and educational policy. With this minor, you can gain practical knowledge to excel in a career in education without earning a degree to become a licensed teacher. Note: This minor is open to all bachelor’s degree students except those enrolled in the B.S. in Educational Studies program.
Students will take the following six courses:
- EDUC 1014 Understanding Today’s Instructional Environments
- EDUC 1016 Foundations of Educational Studies
- EDUC 2012 Understanding and Valuing Creativity
- EDUC 3008 Diversity in Education
- EDUC 3009 Technology and Education
- EDUC 3010 21st Century Learning
View the course descriptions using the course filter.