A minor in Criminal Justice focuses on current issues confronting the American criminal justice system. With this minor, you can gain valuable knowledge and skills in areas such as law enforcement, corrections, and homeland security. Note: This minor is open to all bachelor’s degree students except those enrolled in the B.S. in Criminal Justice program.
- CRJS 1001 Contemporary Criminal Justice Systems
- CRJS 2001 Criminology and Social Control
- CRJS 2003 Criminal Law
Choose three of the following courses:
- CRJS 3001 Corrections
- CRJS 3002 Courts and Judicial Process
- CRJS 3003 Law Enforcement
- CRJS 3004 Data Analysis for CJ Professional
- CRJS 4102 The Criminal Mind
View the course descriptions using the course filter.