As a supplement to a non-business-major field of study, a minor in Business may lead to a greater range of career opportunities. With this minor, you can gain valuable knowledge and skills in key functions of business. Explore business functions common to most organizations, the interrelationships among them, the role of information technology, and the increasing complexity and challenges for businesses operating globally. Note: This minor is open to all bachelor’s degree students except those enrolled in the BS in Business Administration, BS in Business Communication, and BS in Accounting programs.
Students will take the following six courses:
- BUSI 1002 Introduction to Management and Leadership
- ACCT 1003 Introduction to Accounting I
- MRKT 3001 Marketing
- HRMG 3001 Human Resource Management
- FNCE 3001 Financial Management
- ISYS 3001 Information Systems in Enterprise
View the course descriptions using the course filter.