A minor in Applied Instructional Design and Technology may lead to a greater range of career opportunities in education and business. With this minor, you can gain actual design experience and explore several areas of instructional technology. Note: This minor is open to all bachelor’s degree students except those enrolled in the B.S. in Instructional Design and Technology program.
Students will take the following six courses:
- EDUC 1015 How People Learn
- EIDT 2002 Web Design I
- EIDT 2004 Instructional Design I
- EIDT 3002 Multimedia Tools
- EIDT 3004 Instructional Design II
- EIDT 4004 Instructional Design III
View the course descriptions using the course filter.