Transferring Maximum Credits

Your degree credits from an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science from a four-year university or any accredited institution may be transferred to fulfill a combination of general education, elective, and program course requirements (up to 135 quarter credits) toward the completion of a Walden bachelor’s program. All credits must meet certain criteria.

You have a greater opportunity to transfer up to 135 credits with select concentrations in these bachelor’s programs:

You also may have the opportunity to transfer credits into our other bachelor’s programs.

To find out how many credits you are eligible to transfer, you can contact an enrollment advisor for a preliminary transcript review. Request information or speak with an enrollment advisor by calling 1-866-492-5336. A list of international toll-free phone numbers is available for students outside the United States.

  • Earn Your Degree Faster

    Walden has transfer agreements with colleges and organizations that can help you meet degree requirements.
    Learn More