Get a head start on your master’s degree at Walden. With the Accelerate Into Master’s (AIM) option, you could earn credit toward a master’s degree while completing your undergraduate studies.
Save Time and Money
With the AIM option, you could earn your master’s in half the time. Plus, you’ll be able to save up to half the cost or more of your graduate program.
How It Works
Get started by choosing from one of 12 Walden master’s degree programs eligible for AIM. By selecting your master’s degree program, you’ll determine which graduate courses are available to you as electives as an undergraduate student. View the complete list of courses for each master’s program listed below.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice
- M.S. in Criminal Justice Leadership and Executive Management
- M.S. in Early Childhood Studies
- M.S. in Emergency Management
- M.S. in Forensic Psychology
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology
- M.S. in Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- M.S. in Psychology
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
To be eligible for the AIM option, you must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain an overall GPA equal to that required for admission to the associated master’s degree program.
- Have completed a minimum of 90 credits and any specific core requirements associated with your bachelor’s program. (Individual programs may determine additional prerequisites.)
- Have no “incomplete” grades.
- Be in good financial standing.
To earn credit toward a master’s degree, you must achieve a grade of B or better in your graduate courses.
Is the AIM option right for you? Find out by calling an enrollment advisor at 1-866-492-5336. Current Walden students can contact a member of their Academic Advising Team.