Would you like to update your skills and develop new ones for today’s increasingly connected and digitized marketplace? In this graduate-level program, you can explore the latest concepts and best practices for emerging media platforms and how they can be leveraged to maximize consumer reach and influence. All aspects of today’s digital marketing landscape are examined, from setting clear goals to optimizing performance and monitoring trends. Through coursework that combines case studies, multimedia, and online discussion, you can gain an understanding of:
- How mobile, display, video, and social media can be integrated into the digital marketing mix.
- The art and science of web design and the web-based tools that support digital marketing.
- How to assess and interpret online analytics to determine campaign return on investment (ROI).
- How to build customer loyalty and improve retention through relationship marketing.
- How social media and search marketing have impacted brand engagement—and the elements of an effective online marketing strategy.
If you decide to continue your graduate studies after earning your certificate, courses in this certificate transfer directly into our M.S. in Marketing degree program.
Find detailed information for this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.