Walden’s BS in Business Administration program puts working professionals like you on a clear path to lifelong learning and success.
Maximizing your career options, making important contributions to your profession, reaching your potential—you define success, and Walden will help you achieve it. As a student in our online business administration degree program, you can:
- Engage in coursework comprised of 70% business topics. This helps ensure that you gain practical, relevant skills that can be applied in a variety of roles, functions, and industries.
- Gain insight into key business functions—such as accounting, finance, operations, and marketing—and how they work together to keep an organization running smoothly.
- Analyze issues that impact business decisions from economic, political, legal, ethical, and social change perspectives.
- Examine how technology and innovation can help organizations develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
With 45 years serving the needs of adult learners, Walden understands the challenges of maintaining a balance among work, school, and personal commitments. Our comprehensive student support services feature an array of resources dedicated to your success and well-being. From the moment you express interest in our bachelor of business administration program until graduation day, our team is here to help you navigate your journey and attain your educational and professional goals.
Walden University’s BS in Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Among other benefits, ACBSP accreditation provides:
- Validation that your online business administration degree program meets nationally recognized standards of quality endorsed by businesses, government, and other organizations.
- Assurance that your business administration degree program can provide you with the skills you need to compete in today’s global marketplace.
- Recognition by employers, graduate schools, and regulatory organizations.
Find detailed information for this program, including possible occupations, completion rate, program costs, and median student loan debt.