The most important outcome of all teaching and learning at Walden is to produce graduates with knowledge, skills, and abilities that can immediately be applied. To ensure we’re reaching that goal, we ask our graduates annually to provide feedback on how they are applying their Walden knowledge to advance their careers and the greater good. This information is shared with you through our Demonstrating Accountability, Transparency, and Assessment (DATA) project.
- Alumni satisfaction is high, with 92% of Walden graduates very satisfied or satisfied with their alma mater and 90% likely or very likely to recommend Walden to others.
- Almost 80% of graduates say their Walden degree helped them receive a pay raise.
- Nearly 60% of Walden graduates seeking to change professions say their degree helped them do so.
- Nearly 90% of Walden alumni agree that the Walden curriculum is relevant to their daily lives and work.
- Almost 80% of Walden alumni felt that their program helped them to advance positive social change.
For detailed results, choose a topic below:
Read about the professional accomplishments of Walden alumni.
*Results gathered by Walden University in 2011–2012 from current students, recent graduates, alumni, and employers who responded to our surveys. For additional survey details, visit www.WaldenU.edu/DATA.