This award recognizes a Walden graduate who exemplifies the Walden scholar-practitioner model and who has made exceptional contributions to her or his profession, discipline, or community since graduation.
- The individual has demonstrably contributed to social change on a practical or theoretical level.
- The individual has received professional and/or community recognition for their contributions.
- The individual’s contributions typify and personify the mission of Walden University.
- Third-party references and/or empirical evidence attest to the results of the individual’s contributions.
- The individual’s contributions have had an effect on or made a contribution to her or his profession or discipline.
2013: Dr. Jonas Nguh
2012: Dr. Tia Campbell
2011: Dr. Gary Bickford
2010: Ivy Garcia Zwicker
2009: Dr. Prince Augustine Ordu
2008: Dr. Souror Baetjer
2007: Dr. Leo Parvis
2006: Dr. David Boyd
2005: Dr. Sharon Freeman
2004: Dr. Freida Pemberton
2003: Dr. Michael Wanko
2002: Dr. Craig Swenson
2001: Dr. Joy Erlichman Miller