Walden University’s Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership, a National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)–accredited college, presents “Managing At Risk Populations: Tips for Success in Classroom Management.” This panel discussion features expert Walden faculty including:
- Dr. Mary Ann Marvil, Specialization Coordinator for Special Education
- Dr. Karen Wiggins, Program Director
- Dr. Debbey Thomas, Specialization Coordinator
We will review and explore K-12 classroom management strategy and the research that supports it:
- Mind-Sets and Equitable Education by Carol S. Dweck
- 40 Developmental Assets® by the Search Institute
- Six Tips for Brain-Based Learning by Edutopia
Our panel will also discuss practical applications, including tips and tools for attendees to use in their classrooms.
This is an important topic and I hope you will join us for this informative discussion.